Admission in Noida/Ghaziabad/Gurgaon Schools has started 2014 for session 2015-2016
Parents who are seeking admission of their kids in Nursery class for session 2015-2016 .... get Ready .
Nursery Class Admission process in Noida/NCR Schools will start from August 2014 for session 2015-2016
Nursery Class admission has been a hot topic in recent times for most of the parents whose kids are between 2.5 -3.5 yrs of age , with Supreme Court of India giving good directives on criteria for admission. Choosing a school is one of the most important decisions you will make for your child. To have the best chance of getting your child into the primary or secondary school of your choice, you must apply well in advance.
Making the right decision may appear to be quite daunting but you should make sure that your child will receive a good education wherever you send him or her. Although all schools teach the same National Curriculum subjects but each school varies in size and the age group that they cater for, and each has its own characteristics.
Parents who are seeking admission of their kids in Nursery get Ready .
Planning and preparing
The process of choosing a school for your child can seem daunting, but starting your preparation and planning early can help you to make a well informed choice. Making an early start will mean that you'll be less likely to miss key deadlines.
Finding a school for your child
To search for schools near you. Start by looking for schools in your area. Once you know which schools are near you, get as much information as you can about them. This will give you a better idea of which schools might suit your child most. For example, you might like to:
- visit the schools
- read the schools' most recent reports
- read the local authority's and schools' prospectuses
Applying for a school
Once you have narrowed down your list of preferred schools, it's time to apply for a school.
Before submitting your application, it's very important to read the school's admission criteria; different schools have different criteria. If the school you're interested in is popular, the admissions criteria will give you a realistic idea of your child's chances of getting a place there.
Don't miss the deadline
There are important dates by which you need to submit your application.
- The dates vary between local schools so it's best to check with the school and send off your form or apply online in plenty of time.
How SchoolAdmissionIndia can help you
As Admission time has come so we all need to prepare ourselves to avoid any problem at the time of admission. Don’t worry we provide you following information ( Complete Package)
- Documents needed at the time of admission
- What kind of questionnaire schools give to parents to fill up.
- List of all the schools with their phone numbers and addresses.
- Our Tool “ Distance Calculator” to help you in calculating approx. distance from your home location to School.
- Our Tool “ Point Calculator” using Ganguly Committee point criteria which is followed by Delhi / Noida( only few) Schools.
- Important Distance of schools from important locations.
- Our Forums / Blogs , where you can get public reviews of schools and ask your queries too.
- Fees Structures of various schools.
- Admission forms deadline information .
- Articles “ How to Prepare your child for admission" , " How to boost child's confidence " etc
|< Prev||Next >|