Admission in Noida Schools is open for session 2013-2014 in following schools.
1. Delhi Public School, Noida - Forms will be available from 20th January to 10th February,2013 for classes Prep to IX. Click Here for more details
2 Khaitan Public School, Noida - Forms are available from 14th Jan to 24th January for classes I to IX Click Here for more details .............. Last updated on 18th January, 2013
Admission process in New Delhi Schools has started start from 1st January 2013 for session 2013-2014
Parents get ready as schools will display information regarding seats , forms , criteria etc from 15th December 2012.
According to News in TOI
The guidelines, which may also include 'orphans' in the EWS category, are being fine-tuned and are expected to come out by next week. According to the apex court notification, all schools, both private and aided, would have to conduct pre-school admissions based on RTE guidelines. The Act makes it mandatory for all schools to reserve 25% seats for EWS category students in the neighbourhood. While schools will have to follow the point system in case of general category, there will be a common form and a draw for admissions in the EWS category.
According to the proposed schedule, forms for nursery will be available from January 1 to 15. Schools will get a month to process the forms and interview parents before they come out with the first list by February 15. The second list will follow on February 28. The entire process is likely to be completed by March 31.
Last updated on 7th December .......
Parents who are seeking admission of their kids in Nursery get Ready .
Planning and preparing
The process of choosing a school for your child can seem daunting, but starting your preparation and planning early can help you to make a well informed choice. Making an early start will mean that you'll be less likely to miss key deadlines.
Finding a school for your child
To search for schools near you. Start by looking for schools in your area. Once you know which schools are near you, get as much information as you can about them. This will give you a better idea of which schools might suit your child most. For example, you might like to:
- visit the schools
- read the schools' most recent reports
- read the local authority's and schools' prospectuses
Applying for a school
Once you have narrowed down your list of preferred schools, it's time to apply for a school.
Before submitting your application, it's very important to read the school's admission criteria; different schools have different criteria. If the school you're interested in is popular, the admissions criteria will give you a realistic idea of your child's chances of getting a place there.
Don't miss the deadline
There are important dates by which you need to submit your application.
- The dates vary between local schools so it's best to check with the school and send off your form or apply online in plenty of time.
How SchoolAdmissionIndia can help you
As Admission time has come so we all need to prepare ourselves to avoid any problem at the time of admission. Don’t worry we provide you following information ( Complete Package)
- Documents needed at the time of admission
- What kind of questionnaire schools give to parents to fill up.
- List of all the schools with their phone numbers and addresses.
- Our Tool “ Distance Calculator” to help you in calculating approx. distance from your home location to School.
- Our Tool “ Point Calculator” using Ganguly Committee point criteria which is followed by Delhi / Noida( only few) Schools.
- Important Distance of schools from important locations.
- Our Forums / Blogs , where you can get public reviews of schools and ask your queries too.
- Fees Structures of various schools.
- Admission forms deadline information .
- Articles “ How to Prepare your child for admission" , " How to boost child's confidence " etc
|< Prev||Next >|